The evening started with a reception where guests enjoyed passed hors d'oeuvres with a glass of bubbles while mingling with some of the chefs. Those present enjoyed knowing the funds raised were directly benefiting the Community Youth Outreach (CYO) program. This unique annual event provides attendees with the opportunity to interact with some of the city's top chefs in a festive atmosphere while raising money for a good cause.
The Dinner Menu
Course 1 prepared by Chef Charles Clark of Ibiza
- Chilled sorrel soup with smoked crab with 2011 Commanderie Peyrassol Rosé
- Roasted Gulf snapper with carrot and artichoke barigoule with 2013 Groth Chardonnay
- Maple leaf duck breast with candied figs, huckleberries, mustard, crispy beets and port reduction with 2010 Villa Mt Eden Pinot Noir Sonoma
- Thyme crusted beef tenderloin, Chianti-herb glaze with lemon, olive oil polenta with sun-dried tomato cream with 2012 St Cosme Cotes du Rhone
- Rum-infused mascarpone cream, lady fingers, chocolate sable dust, Kahlua emulsion, candied citrus with Pedro Ximenez 1983 Sherry